Wide format printing solvent plotter is an external full-color printing on various materials, resistant to climatic conditions and most hostile environments.
Print is used for manufacturing of:
- stretch major advertising planes
- trolls, the
- presentation of exhibition stands,
- posters and roboposter,
- charts on the floor,
- light panel
Requirements to preparation of files:
the journal accepts files in electronic form in 1x1 scale on laser disks (CD/DVD-ROM), a Flash-Drive.
the journal accepts files in the format:
- TIFF without layer (the entire image must be joined into a single layer - Background), no alpha-channels (Channels), without paths (Paths) and without LWZ compression;
- JPG, saved in "Adobe PhotoShop" with a maximum value of the parameter "Quality";
- CDR (CorelDraw 12 and below)
In the preparation of the files should take into account two main requirements:
- black and gray colors should be composite black CMYK 65, 56, 50, 100, (example grey 10, 10, 10, 20);
- the total quantity of paint (total link limit) must not exceed 300%
we accept Files in CMYK color model, RGB
We do not accept complaints about the quality of printed products, if the layout of the customer were allowed spelling errors; defects of the image, not corrected by the customer in the process of preparing the layout (printing raster, dust and scratches on scanned images, low-cut contour and the like); reproduction of such works to be fully paid by the customer.
For the preparation of the files from customer's materials, assembling, scanning, retouching, correction of errors, payment of additional 10.and. an hour.
The price for designing a layout is specified separately.
We have discounts for regular clients and advertising agencies.